Logos & Kits

• Thread starter Thread starter T1LL13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1K

T1LL13

Reaction score
I have logos and kits from FM12, two things, will they work on FM13 or do i need to do a fresh download? Also, if i do need a fresh download does anyone know where i can get kits and logos for England and Scotland for FM13?

Cheers

You won't need to download new ones, just move the graphics folder from FM12 to your FM13 folder :)

You won't need to download new ones, just move the graphics folder from FM12 to your FM13 folder :)

Tried that doesnt seem to work, would i need to start a fresh game for them to work? Maybe thats the problem!!

Tried that doesnt seem to work, would i need to start a fresh game for them to work? Maybe thats the problem!!

I'm not to sure. I think you have to do something in preferences for them to appear in your game

I'm not to sure. I think you have to do something in preferences for them to appear in your game

ah i see, dont suppose you know what that is do you mate? lol totally clueless on this

My preferences look like this, but like I said I'm not entirely sure if this is what makes them appear but it's worth a try ey? If not there's always Google hahaha :)

You just got mine working too! Love it and love you (in a strictly platonic way (buy me dinner, we'll see how it goes))

Back