Loic Remy

Reaction score
So far i am in my 2nd season as Cagliari and my star signing has been French forward Loic Remy. I play him as a RW with the winger - support role and he has banged in a few goals for me.
Has anybody else found a good role for him?
:D

was contemplating signing him.. in the end I never..

Might have another look after seeing this thread

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

ive bidded 10million on my 3rd season..

Why do you need a screenshot, He is asking if anyone else has bought him..

i played him as a striker with free role and move into channels on a recent sunderland save gt 22 gls and 11 assists

Why do you need a screenshot, He is asking if anyone else has bought him..

Correct.

However, it's always handy to attach a screenshot to threads like this, then people can see his stats maybe buy him and give feedback.

Similar to Jimmy Briand, both are best as poachers or complete fowards :)

I had him one time when I was using Bordeaux. Used him mostly on the RW, sometimes as a poacher, good enough player and had success.

But at the same time I wouldn't overpay for him except for a time of extreme need, because there are plenty of players on the game who can do similar things. Not too special outside of his pace.

Probably the next best french forward after Benzema in my opinion. A screenshot of his first decent season in the game. He joined Tottenham and is now their top scorer with 33 goals. On another game he was at Barca for eleven years. Never quite the first team player (15-20 games a season) but still scored 120 league goals.

He has good stats allround, especially the mental stats. And he is good with both his right and left leg. Plus his pace was 18 at the start of the season. You just have to use him right. He isn't a Messi who can score goals on his own, but if he is supplied with good through balls then he can simply outrun most defenders and because of his mental stats he is likely to score in one-on-one situations. You don't score 20 Premier league goals that easily for the team that was second in the league.

What mental attributes.
THat what suprised me,he score alot but he isnt that good.
13 compusre,14 contrc
Flair 14
Finish 13
Its very nice to see player with really avrg attributes,play that good

My only drawback for signing him is the fact that his finishing is low.

Just a screenshot of another "average" player at the peak of his career with "poor" mental stats. And for some reason he is considered by many as one of the best young left wingers in the game. The only difference between him and Remy is that Di Maria has better technique and crossing.

play him as a poacher.
i played him as a poacher with artem milevsky as a target men support both banged in 60 goals in my first season as birmingham in all competitions

Just a screenshot of another "average" player at the peak of his career with "poor" mental stats. And for some reason he is considered by many as one of the best young left wingers in the game. The only difference between him and Remy is that Di Maria has better technique and crossing.
Di maria isnt a striker.
And his job mostly isnt banging goals in.
And look at his technique,driblling,and evan physiclly his close to remy.
Di maria is much better than remy,despite the diffrent positions.

EDIT ++++ that a screen from his at 31....
trolling failed

Di Maria is better than Remy no doubt,he can score goals and as well as provide assists if you put faith in him

Probably the next best french forward after Benzema in my opinion. A screenshot of his first decent season in the game. He joined Tottenham and is now their top scorer with 33 goals. On another game he was at Barca for eleven years. Never quite the first team player (15-20 games a season) but still scored 120 league goals.

Cheers nice to see a screen shot of him in 2 seasons in and he has better composure to Hulk who has 12 i think hmm.

Back