London Eye

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

Calum

Reaction score
IM GOING TO LONDON FOR THE WEEKEND + MONDAY ON MARCH 27TH AND I AM GOING ON THE LONDON EYE I LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF YOUSE HAVE BEEN ON IT AND IF YOU HAVE WHAT IS IT LIKE? oO)

Been on it. It's like being on a huge revolving wheel for 30 minutes.

Nice view.

In my opinion it was a complete waste of time.

1. It's really slow
2. I get bored quickly
3. They make you turn your phone off :O

Just why I disliked it ^^)

Its quite nice, not amazing or anything but good to go on once at least.

It's ok. You get to see Landaaan from up high.

The worst rollercoaster ride I have been on too slow.

I've only been on it once and thats when i went on a school trip. Overall i thought it was really boring only good thing that happened was when me and a friend pushed this girl and she went face firsted into the window and starting chasing us round the chair in the middle, I fell asleep in the last 20minutes from boredom and woke up half dazed when we were about to get off.

Bring a camera to take some good pictures from above then after that you will be bored so bring a mp3 player to keep you busy.

Was on it once before, and the view is nice, but the length of the trip is boring unless you're a tourist I would imagine.

Plus I am scared of heights, so I kept cacking my pants when I got too near the glass.

Went on it in January last year.

Was dissappointed. Not particularly by the wheel itself but the weather. It stopped us seeing pretty much everything.

It's also wayy too slow, and if you are anything like us you will probably end up with around 30 photos of the Houses or Parliament.

In my opinion it was a complete waste of time.

1. It's really slow
2. I get bored quickly
3. They make you turn your phone off :O

Just why I disliked it ^^)

how long ago did u go?

me and my gf went last december and it was well cool. I would advise though when u go to go either at night or as the sun is setting, because the views and the landscape look awesome. They shouldn't tell you to turn your phone off. For what purpose would that serve.

The best part is getting on and getting off when one foot is moving and the other is on the ground. Apart from that you just see London nothing special a New York eye now that would be fun

Back