• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

Chillsons

Reaction score
skysportsnewscmyk.png

BREAKING NEWS

209pxchelseafcsvg.png

Sky Sources : Sky sources understand that new Chelsea boss André Villas-Boas has been sacked with immediate effect. Unofficial reports state that Boas has had a argument with current Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich about the lack of transfer budget that has been offered to Boas to spend improving the ageing Chelsea squad this season which resulted in a sacking with immediate effect. Chelsea's owner Roman Abramovich paid a staggering £13.2 million to activate the release clause in Boas' contract at his previous job at Portuguese club Porto. But just after two weeks Abramovich now has to find another candidate that will bring him and his beloved Chlesea glory once more. More on the site soon.

stamfordbridgeweststand.jpg

Chelsea are again looking for a new manager.

skysportsnewscmyk.png

BREAKING NEWS

209pxchelseafcsvg.png

Chelsea FC today have announced that Peter Wilson has been appointed new first team manager of Chelsea FC. The new boss has been appointed on a 1 year contract after André Villas-Boas was sacked due to a argument with Chelsea owner
Roman Abramovich. Peter Wilson is a new English manager who previously played for Stockport County. Wilson played as a striker and scored a impressive 5 goals in 3 games but had to retire at early age due to a broken leg he suffered against Leeds united. Fans outside the ground saw a glimpse of the new boss entering Stamford bridge today and one even spoke to are reporter. They had this to say. - "What a silly move appointing a talentless person as first team coach. We are aiming to be the best around and we appoint a unproven manager? This is Chelsea Football Club not ****** West Ham!" "What a F***ing Disgrace!" was even said by a angry fan. Fans at Chelsea are clearly not happy with the appointment of Peter Wilson. The Little manager from Manchester has a big task ahead of him to get the backing of the fans. Chelsea now have a pre-season ahead of them with the new manager and are hoping to show the world why they are the pride of London.

Shortly after his arrival there was a short press conference at Stamford bridge with the new manager. Here are the questions and response.

4465live.jpg

"You are here as the new manager of Chelsea. Is this your dream job?"
"I am pleased the chairman has trusted me with this position"

45454572.jpg

"The facilities at the club are fantastic, are you excited about the opportunity to work in such an environment?"
"I am delighted with the facilities, but it's no less then I excepted"

4564636695.gif

"Do you already have an idea of which players you like and those you aren't so happy with?"
"Everyone will get a chance to show what they can do"

thepeoplenewspaper.jpg

"How involved do you intend to be in the day-to-day running of the club?"
"I like to be involved as much as time allows me to be"

4564636695.gif

"What can we expect from you in the transfer market? Are you looking to splash the cash or are you more of a bargain hunter?"
"My Preference is to look towards the future and secure young talented footballers"

4564636695.gif

"What would you say is your tactical approach to the game?"
"Football is about entertainment and that is what I promise the Chelsea fans"

More on the site soon

Back