Alexiocity

Reaction score
Hi,

I setup London as a nation on FM2012 when I was bored.

Thought I'd upload it and let others enjoy it:

I basically changed San Marino to London and moved all the Sammarinese clubs to Italy. So at the end of the first season, only 1 club will make the Champions League, and 2 will make the Europa League (which is actually an improvement from my original attempt when I changed Liechtenstein as they don't even have a Champions League spot).

London League has four divisions, an 18 team LPL or London Premier League, which includes all the Premier League/Football League London-based teams, plus a couple of others. Then there's 3 20 team Divisions of lower league London teams ranging from Conference South lower rungs to deepest darkest leagues in Step 12-15 plus a couple I made up to even up the numbers. There are 4 cups on offer, the London Cup (open to all), Gold Cup (open to LPL/Division 1), Silver Cup (open to Division 2/3) and the LondonBowl (LPL winner vs. Cup winner).
There are no reserve/youth league as it was my first attempt so squads may need a bit of trimming.

For those who fancy taking control of London as a country I have changed a few prospects & veterans to Londoner in order for you to have a few decent player instead of starting with a bunch of San Marino players with no stats.

The English league has had a few clubs moved forward depending on their real league position at the time that I made the file on the editor (hence Brighton being in the Premier League). One problem I've found with it is that the League Cup never seems to happen.

Completely unrelated, I also changed the Welsh League to include Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham, Newport, & Colwyn Bay, just to see what it was like as part of this file. This brought up another problem with the Welsh Cup having 2 Wrexham's and 2 Newport's.

So there are a few bugs and I think it probably been done before, but if anyone fancies it, here you go!