London

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 802

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Right, so fellow Londoners, it is my 19th birthday in 10 days and I am looking for a good night out for me and a dozen or so lads. To give you an idea of what we are like, simply think of Kevin and Perry haha, no but seriously you get the picture lads on the pull, with some decent music and cheapish drinks! A wednesday night as well, any help would be greatly appreciated!

To be honest, you should get on the train and go out in newcastle, best night out you'll ever have!

Monday night is student night at TigerTiger so you could go 2 days early for that (cheap drinks) :P Not sure bout a wednesday tho :S I'm gona be meetin new people at uni wednesday night ;)

Monday night is student night at TigerTiger so you could go 2 days early for that (cheap drinks) :P Not sure bout a wednesday tho :S I'm gona be meetin new people at uni wednesday night ;)
haha good luck mate, thankfully i've chosen to take a gap year!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

To be honest, you should get on the train and go out in newcastle, best night out you'll ever have!
yes i've heard mate unfortunately not very practical!

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

so there's only one young londoner on this whole site?!

cheapskates on wednesday night, reminded me of manchester...cheap drinks, hot sweaty crazy night

cheapskates on wednesday night, reminded me of manchester...cheap drinks, hot sweaty crazy night
Haha along the right lines madsheep mate, but looking just a tad up-market, 80p drinks is just a wee bit over the top!

Haha along the right lines madsheep mate, but looking just a tad up-market, 80p drinks is just a wee bit over the top!
lol, not really sure to be honest, only been in london a few months so dont know that many places. try CC club in leciester square?

haha no worries, cheers bud!

haha no worries, cheers bud!
i spend a lot of time in clapham, but its not super cheap, though its a good classy night out. infernos is great for a laugh there after youve hit the bars

i spend a lot of time in clapham, but its not super cheap, though its a good classy night out. infernos is great for a laugh there after youve hit the bars
isn't it quite rough around there?

isn't it quite rough around there?
not that ive noticed, but then i used to live in withington in manc. the high street is nice and the south end is nice, the bit that gets a little rough from what i can tell is if you are heading to stockwell down the other end of the high street

Get yourself to Manchester for a night out lad. You'll be knee deep all night.

haha found that was the case on holiday, met some rather upfront mancs to say the least!

friday night at robbos! i would say BOP, but its not been the same since they moved it out of owens park :(

friday night at robbos! i would say BOP, but its not been the same since they moved it out of owens park :(

Bop is **** lad. I'm living in Withington this year haha, got a job at great central too! 10 minutes away.

I like birdcage in Manc, its hilarious. 5th ave is always a laugh too, as well as 42s.

sraymonde, also walkabout (how could i forget that?).

that, cheapskates or clapham id recommend for a birthday. loud drunken messy and the first two are good for the pull

My brother went to Manchester for his 18th and said it was a quality night out, happy birthday for 10 days away though. :)

My brother went to Manchester for his 18th and said it was a quality night out, happy birthday for 10 days away though. :)
Cheers bud probably my least anticipated birthday to date though! 19 pretty sucky birthday!

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

sraymonde, also walkabout (how could i forget that?).

that, cheapskates or clapham id recommend for a birthday. loud drunken messy and the first two are good for the pull
Thanks for all the help madsheep, I shall let you know if any of your recommendations are taken up!

you want the walkabout near charing cross, think its shaftsbury avenue ( not sure, was drunk when i arrived)

Back