04lcrost

Reaction score
Im in my first season with Liverpool entering January and i am in dier need of a quality lone striker as Carroll isnt scoring and suarez plays better on the wings for me. My top goal scorer is Gerrard with 10 goals followed by Hazard with 8 and Carroll has scored 2, Kuyt 5 and Suarez 5 which since August is poor for a striker hence why i play them on the wings.

I was thinking maybe babacar or aguero and I cant see money being an issue but if it is I will just by the striker in the summer

Any suggest?

have u scouted sanogo. i always go for him.

try scouting v.kadlec, or like hulk or ramadel falcao

On my Bayern game, where it sounds like you're playing a similiar system, Balotelli does very well, as does Gomez. Could try Huntelaar.

Iv sold a few players and asked the board for more cash so i am currently at £40mil

Il have a look at sanogo and hulk because iv never signed him and i check what they are like on my arsenal 2020 save

rossi is an absolute beast 30 goals in the league for me also neymar plays well as poacher look at hulk

Vagner Love - CSKA
Seydou Doumbia - CSKA
Nilmar - Villareal
Aguero - Atletico Madrid
Iker Munian - Athletic
Lavezzi - Napoli
Mario Zarate - Lazio

Aguero and Pato have both done well in the Premier League on my save, they were with Arsenal, im Spurs.
Ishak Belfodil is immense for me, but does not always turn out this awesome. Same with Babacar, and Sanogo.

rossi gets the nod from me.. i managed to unsettle him and get on his fav personal and got him for just 7mil! and is doing quality up top in a 4-2-3-1.

Back