conzy14

Reaction score
Anyone know a good role for a lone striker with 2 inside forwards for wingers on support duty a central midfielder with advanced player maker attack duty and another central midfielder with roaming playmaker support duty.

im currently using a CF role with support duty but not sure if I should be using something else being a lone striker?

Go with CF on Attack duty, with your IF's on support you will need someone to push the back line to create space. CF on attack will do this whilst still being a creative force.

Sounds a similar set up to my Man Utd tactic and Lukaku as CF attack is killing it. 25 Goals and 27 Assists in January.

sounds amazing

Go with CF on Attack duty, with your IF's on support you will need someone to push the back line to create space. CF on attack will do this whilst still being a creative force.

Sounds a similar set up to my Man Utd tactic and Lukaku as CF attack is killing it. 25 Goals and 27 Assists in January.

Do you have any more details or a link to a page about this tactic?sounds amazing