Lone target man

• Thread starter Thread starter minimania50
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

minimania50

Reaction score
Im currently Middlesbrough playing a lonre target man but im having trouble filling the spot im using version 9.3 and can spend approx 15 million i currently have Mevlut Erdinc but he's not doing the business ive also tried cardozo but he didnt fit the bill either any suggestions?

Im using formation ST4-1-2-2-1 boro

mladen petric is one that i havent seen anyone mention on here and stats wise is better than any of dcs =P sorry about that dc :D

im not a fan of this tactic but it can work with any of these if you have, 2 great wingers with a good cross on em, and a great creative centre mid, also zigic is great, scored 38 goals all comps for my reading team, after picking him up for 5m( when he was 29, i was in prem)

agbonlahor,forlan,lisandro lopez , lieldson

Milevskyi is the perfect affordable lone striker. You should be able to pick him up for around 10m

Hulk.
Pace, strength, agility, long shots, freekicks, what more do you need.

The centre forward is often a tall player, typically known as a target man, who is used to win long balls or receive passes and "hold up" the ball as team-mates advance, to help teammates score by providing a pass ('through ball' into the box), or to score himself; the latter variation usually requiring quicker pace. Some forwards operate on the wings of the field and work their way goalward. A centre forward usually must be strong, to win key headers and 'outmuscle' defenders.

thanks for the tips, in the end i got annoyed with the tactic and changed to 4-4-2 with sanchez and foti upfront, im currently 3rd so not too bad

Last edited:
Back