LouisPSV

Reaction score
Hey I am going to start a network game it will be a long Network game like 5/10 seasons something like that I am new in this forum but I am a member of the dutch football manager forum but there are not much network game players reply in this topic and add [email protected] in messenger I need something like 5 players and we will find out what times and what league we will play in! So reply in this topic and add [email protected]

Chosen teams:
Liverpool
Manchester City
Chelsea
Wigan Athletic
Aston Villa
Arsenal
Everton

Last edited:
You guys can say 5 is the maximum or more players?

When will this game begin?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

5 should do!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

add me on hotmail mate!

Any room left pal? I'm Ben_Wuz_Ere...

Last edited:
When is this game beginning?

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Go on Msn so we can begin!!

W4FC B3n, biglou14, ratta, steviedorney, tiganajr, LouisPSV,Aidy-Murf and CThompsonLFC can choose their teams off the Premier League NOW!

I choose Manchester City. You can resign and go to an other team during the game if you want or if you are fired you can j oin the game
I need only this: Patch 11.3 version 11.3 and you MUST add me on messenger [email protected] sorry if I am not that really good at english thats because Im from Holland/Mexico.

Oh and join in Hamachi: Network name: PremierLeagueLong and the password = apple I will host the game!

Last edited:
Chelsea!!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

We need a few more players.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

U wana join.choose a team and join on hamachi??