LONG RANGE EFFORTS !!

• Thread starter Thread starter sesc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

sesc

Reaction score
well...one of the problems i m facing in this game is to stop long range shots...i concede most goals from the centre of the park...just outside the D-box...is there any way i can stop these shots...cant seem to find a way..till now..

You can't really stop them.
There are a couple of things you can do to minimize them but they will still make long shots from time to time.
Things such as
set long shots to rarely for every player
get rid of "Shoots from Distance" PPM
"Work Ball Into Box" shout
I think low creative freedom will help too, but not too sure

i think the most important is to low creative freedom.

Its a ME issue but I would not lower the creative freedom or reduce the longshots. This will only limit the players and they will not use enough flair and wil actually almost stop taking these long shots when the option is actually on and instead take it as a last resort when the moment has already past.

This is a thing that will be adressed in the next patch.

What you can do now is make sure that your attacking plauyers dont consider them selfes to be at the end of the move too often. Why not use more players on attack from deep and mpore supporting players moving between the lines from advanced positions, this way creating more movement

Hmm. Did sesc mean that opponents get too many chances outside his box to shoot?

i think the most important is to low creative freedom.

if the player has the PPM "shoots from distance" this is the worst thing to do, if the player has nothing on (no pass etc the high freedom will allow him to attempt a more risky pass) he will revert to shooting..

thanks for your replies...but ..i think most of u got me wrong :/ ... i was thinking of how i cud defend those long shots ... i 'd b happy to score lots of long range efforts ...but what im struggling to do is ... defending them...HOW DO I STOP MY OPPONENTS FROM SCORING THOSE LONG RANGE EFFORTS ?? coz i seem to concede most of the goals centrally .

Back