Reaction score
Hello, we have a network mode, that has been playing every week since FM12 (give or take some little breaks). We usually have between 8-10 players. We play 5 nights a week
cool.gif
from 8pm to 11pm and communicate through Skype. (TEXT CHAT ONLY). However, we play a certain way and only want players who can play to the rules and stick at it...and hopefully, that are half decent. Now FM15 is out, I am sure lots will want to play but only hardcore guys who can read the skype chat as they play are wanted.

A season takes 1 week (5 sessions) Games played on key highlights at least 3/4 speed and full speed in between key highlights. Slow players will be moaned at in the skype lobby, so you got to keep skype and fm in windowed mode. (in a replica to the FML lobby, for those that played FML)

The game starts Saturday daytime for pre-season and we are going to KO matches at 8pm as usual. Everyone will start in the championship. We play with NO International management. We keep as fast a speed as possible during the season holidaying from match to match.

We slow down in pre season and 3 days only in january to get deals and stuff done. NO BIDS AT ALL after 8pm or during season.

You would need to be hardcore and play as much as possible if you don't turn up for sessions for days at a time you will be removed and we will try another new player.

Typical week:
Friday 7:45-11, Season KO at 10pm
Sat 8pm-11pm
Sun 8pm-10:30pm
Mon 8pm- 10:30pm
Tue 8pm-10:30pm Season end!!!
Weds - no game
Thurs - no game

Most of us are over 30...so more players like us would be ideal. laptop on the sofa while the Mrs watches TV etc...but younger players are welcome if they are mature and can stick it.

add: skeletorxxx on SKYPE if interested...don't reply to this mail. and talk to me after 6:30 most nights, and i can tell you more and get you in the game. Skype is used to chat while the game is on in windowed mode, as the fm chat is awful. Its text only...so no need
for video or mics etc.