Long-Term Network Game - Active players required.

Andy4EFC

Reaction score
Hello,

On the last FM I made a thread similar to this and ran a good game that ended up lasting 3/4 seasons. I am looking for 2/3 active players to enroll in a game that would go on for as long as possible. The leagues havent been determined, but I'm looking for active players only, you also need to be up for a laugh and communicate.

Skype is necessary. If you just want to play and not chat about the game or why teh sky is blue then this game isn't for you.

Feel free to add me on Skype; andy4efc or steam; rowlsarmy.

The game WILL be in England, either Premierleague to League 2

Hiya mate my name is Richard, I have added you to Steam, I am looking for the same as you but don't have Skype or a webcam, anyway my Steam name is Boydy1984 but it might come up as boydy122

Hiya mate my name is Richard, I have added you to Steam, I am looking for the same as you but don't have Skype or a webcam, anyway my Steam name is Boydy1984 but it might come up as boydy122

You dont need a webcam to use skype lol. It's just really good for conversation, nor do you need a mic.

Hi I'm running a network game of my own but am not sure my internet is good enough to withstand a full network game so I would like to potentially merge with your game with you running it as I have 3 or 4 seemingly active members with a few of them posting interest here as well. I am well up for a game with skype chat and in england with active members.

Probaly looking to start tomorrow, add me on skype Geezar.

I would like to join a network game. Available all nights, and dont mind what team/league!

Steam ID kev_212