Looking for 4-1-2-1-2 narrow tactic

Matty661

Reaction score
Hey.
I'm new to the forums but hope I can start contributing alot more.
I've been looking around for a tactic for my ManCity team as they are unperforming in the league. (7th after 11games).
I can seem any to fit my formation of 4-1-2-1-2

My team is:

---TEVEZ--BALOTELLI---

--SILVA--

--RODWELL - DE ROSSI--

--Y.TOURE--

ABIDAL -- TOURE -- BOATENG -- RAFINHA

-----------HART-------------

I have a good subs bench too

Given, Suarez, Richards,Ireland,Adebayor,Kolarov,Barry

Any help would be appreciated
Cheers
-Matt

Thanks alot Tyler. I'll try this tactic out for a few games and get back to you! :)

Ok Mate. Downloaded it in the past. I think it's JP Woody's not too sure.

I'll take a look at it nas but I prefer to get the most out of my midfield as I have some great players such as De Rossi,De Jong, Toure, Barry, Ireland, Silva and Rodwell. Tevez & Suarez/Balotelli are turning deadly up front and I have Neymar arriving in January so as long as I can get the tactics right i'll be really dominant.

-Matt

Toure, De rossi and Rodwell in midfield? Surely you need a more creative force in there?

Just used the complete Dominance one in my first game against Everton. Score was 2-2 but team seemed to play alot better. Loads more shots on goal and target. Only downside was conceded a 93rd minute goal because of a silly mistake from Kolo Toure.
Will let you know how I go on through the course of the season.
Cheers
-Matt

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Toure, De rossi and Rodwell in midfield? Surely you need a more creative force in there?
I mostly use De Jong instead of Rodwell. De Jong plays the DM role and pushes up to help others out De Rossi never stops passing. Who would you recommend for creativity in midfield Dave? Fabregas maybe? I have about £50m to spend but its hard to get alot of the world class players for less than 60m lol

Cool Cool. Attempting to make my own United Tactic ATM. Without signing anyone its looking like this :
-----------------------------------VDS
--Rafael-------------Vidic-----------------Ferdinand-----------Evra
---------------------Fletcher-------------Scholes / Anderson
----------------------------------Giggs--------------------------
------------------Chicharito-----Rooney------Berba

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

[quote\]I mostly use De Jong instead of Rodwell. De Jong plays the DM role and pushes up to help others out De Rossi never stops passing. Who would you recommend for creativity in midfield Dave? Fabregas maybe? I have about £50m to spend but its hard to get alot of the world class players for less than 60m lol[/quote]

Mesut Ozil ;)

There's a problem with that Tyler lol. I have the transfer updates and Ozil is at Real Madrid now lol