Jalen

Reaction score
Im looking for a tactic where the AMC is the main scoring option. Currently I am using a 4-1-1-3-1 with the striker as the main scoring option (with GREAT success), but my main striker is out the door come the end of the season, I can no longer meet his salary demands and every major club in Europe is chasing him (Won the European golden boot last season). Unfortunately, I do not have any other strikers near his ability, just a few very young ones who are still a few years away from being ready. I did however break the bank during the winter transfer window for a young AMC with Messi level potential... I just do not know how to best utilize him.

My best 11 for next season (with their preferred roles) barring any major incoming transfers is: (I use Genie Scout to see ability and Pot)

GK - Bernd Leno
DR - 160 CA Regen Atacking Fullback
DC - 145 CA Regen - CD Cover
DC - 150 CA Regen - CD-Cover
DL - 145 CA Regen - Support Fullback
DM - 160 CA Regen - Anchor
MC - 165 CA Regen - Support CM
AML/ML - 150 CA Regen - Winger Attack
AMR/MR - 165 CA Regen - Winger Attack
AMC - 155 CA (199PA) - AM attack (also have a young AMC out on loan who should be around 140CA come next season, just not as high PA)
ST - Unknown -I have a couple young poachers, and a target man... all around 130CA to currently choose from. I will probably sign a couple veteran strikers to hold down the position while I loan out the young ones for more experience.

Is it possible for you to train this wonderkid AMC in the FC role ?

He currently is orange for FC, so it would probably take quite awhile to train him into that position.

He currently is orange for FC, so it would probably take quite awhile to train him into that position.

Probably not

Just play him there, he will be fine and the more games he plays the faster he will learn it. I've retrained people from DL to St before, it can be done.