• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

engie

Reaction score
Hello!

right now I am managing the obscure spanish 2b division team San Roque. My squad is very thin, but I have managed to get a good starting XI. But I still need a striker who can make that extra goal that is so important.
So if you know any old strikers that might want to come to my club, beacuse of their age, please give me a tips. I've got a transfer budget of 0.3 million €, and my reputation is 11.

Any tips?

try posting in the above thread or using the search feature in future mate, but there's Tristan, Di Michele, Michael Ricketts and Robbie Fowler just to name a few.

a guy called michel. he playes for some spanish team and costs about 100k

Guy called Konig. He is German. Mind you not sure what age **** be at start of the gave but was 32 when I got him tho that was quite a while in.

are any of these legendary icons expected to join a spanish 2b division team? i think not. you would have to look into a genie scout or something. one guy who is good for Blue square premier is dani from a low spanish team. try and sign him if you want...

dwight yorke, i think he is still a player on the game, mint for me on 08 with colchester

Why get a old goal scorer who will last 1 season when maybe if you look around more you will be able to find a young player who will get you the goals and get better every year

Ismael Urzaiz!
Agree with danny though i would go for a young striker who will get better every year!

u could get a young striker called denis alibec for around 40k, who develops well and reached the 4million rating in 3 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back