Mally

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
Centre midfielder the same sort of player as Gerrard.. preferably young and remember im in my 3rd season lol.

Anyone any ideas?

yoann gourcuff but he isnt a gerrard type but its hard to find a young type gerrard player if you get me lol.

i kno gerrard is like 31 years old or something on your game but i would be playing him still for like another 3-4 seasons. why you looking for a replacement?

I aint im looking for some backup i can give a few games when Gerrards tired or injured because i play a centre midfielder really attacking i got mascherano behind them and Alonso plays **** there and theres no one else really.

ah k i get you now ill probs recommend yoann gourcuff then.

Worth 15 million on my game haha

Possibly because hes not going to be starting because obviously Gerrard will be first choice so most expensive players wouldn't be happy. That guy you said is playing regularly at Milan lol.

michael johnson, freddy adu, daniel pareja cant really think of many more sorry head hurts :|

if you can a player just make sure you get gerrard to tutor my recommends are pretty rubbish lol so its up to you if you buy them.

Yer thanks for the ideas mate.. Ive got great potential coming up in most positions so was just looking for a centre mid, will get my scouts out!

best young midfielders ignacio camacho and javi martinez

Javi Martinez is great,i bought him when i play with Fiorentina,and he rocks

you should get lassana diarra, and then keep saying in player interaction to learn new traits like gerrard. thats what i did and diarra's absolutely amazing!! the best defensive midfielder and now attacking midfielder. last season he scored 20 goals from 49 apps and got 37 assists average rating 7.9.

awesome!!!!

Possibly because hes not going to be starting because obviously Gerrard will be first choice so most expensive players wouldn't be happy. That guy you said is playing regularly at Milan lol.

kino4city be sensible

like mally said he doesnt want to sign any1 expensive because hes not going to be first team regular.

I bought Diarra last season because Mascherano and Gerrard were injured for around 4-5 months each so really needed someone and was planning to sell Alonso at the end of the season anyway. He just really doesn't seem to do the job in centre midfielder but I suppose i am aiming well to high lol.

ADRIEN from sporting is good ... not sure in 3rd season but have a look and tell me what he is like thanks