looking for attacking right winger and central defender for reading fc.

• Thread starter Thread starter robthebody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

robthebody

Reaction score
wonder if anybody can help im looking for good attacking right winger and a central defender for reading as i have sold Jimmy kebe for 7million and matt mills for 5million so i have 5million to spend but wanna be cheap enough so i can strenghen my squad in other places..
any help would be great thanks peeps....

I am half way through my season with reading and i was wondering if you had a slow start which seems to be my problem and it is making it hard to gain momentum and also try signing alex chamberlain on loan was great for me when i was hull and for Centre back try Ivan Ivanovic :)

cheers mate no not a slow start but a bad mid season which is why i sold kebe and mills to get better players.

Mid season is were i hit form i just need to make sure i start hitting it earlier next season will be were i push on and go for promotion

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Although i may make a late push for the play-offs got any tips for players that could strengthen :)

well ive tried a few players signed phil jones on loan was good for me and seamus coleman too but i wanna sign kadlec but doesnt wanna come shame tho.

I managed to keep both players during my reading term in championship and won the league 1st time around, I signed a 19 year old called ezequil from betis I think for about 200k, in mine hes dubbed as the next vicente. an attacking right winger, usually park is available for about £4 million who can play all the way across the middle but i think that the reading team is more than capable of winning the league without any changes, and only upgrade fringe players like scott davies. I always sign portuguese left back antunes from roma for roughly 400k and he is quick and a set piece taker. For centre back i got chris riggott in on free as he is probably the best championship centre back available for free, i prefer to go for players that are already proven at that level or are young. But if you want a striker i got garra dembele for £1.4million which was totally worth it

CB - Patrick McCarthy
ARM - Wilf Zaha, Alex Chamberlain

Back