Looking for Centre Midfielder (Advanced Play-Maker)

• Thread starter Thread starter LilNinja22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 10K

LilNinja22

Reaction score
Money is not a problem. Who would you guys recommend? I play 3 in midfield, one defensive midfielder and two centre midfielders. My first and second choices are Toni Kroos and Nuri Sahin, but they wont come. Who else can I look to buy?? They must be at least 25 years or younger. I just finnished my second season.

Last edited:
I've used Christan Eriksen as an AP before and he isn't bad. Most AMC's can do the AP job pretty well.

Ruben Yttegard Jenssen. He's probably been bought already but if not you can pick him up for 1m from the club he starts at.

Eriksen, as smokeydubbs said is a good choice.
Quality player in real life and a quality player in football manager 2012.

I have Willian, Dzagoev and Wilshere but I doubt you'd get Wilshere

Others are quality though

Milan Badelj is great Advanced playmaker with attack duty and can get him for under £5mill

eriksen.. but he seems to be more expensive now than he was before the patch.. could get him for 20M

Christian Erikson!!! I already have him, and he is garbage. I also have Thiago and in his first season he was terrific, but this second season he was horrible. I had to play Javi Martinez there.

If I have Thiago and Christian Erikson who can play there already, with Javi Martinez that can play there if he has too, should I forget about buying another and see how it goes in the third season?

I am expecting the Advanced Playmaker to get at least 15 - 20 assists a season. Am I expecting too much?

Arsenal got Hamsik. Marvin Martin is a good shout. Moritz Leitner looks alright

Last edited:
Milan Badelj or Ruben Yttegard Jenssen, both great for this role and are cheap enough to buy :)

If you have Eriksen and Thiago already you don't need a new one you need to alter your tactics slightly.

Sahin is much better as a DLP. I would suggest you just do a search and filter for attributes passing, creativity, decisions and teamwork at about 15.....maybe also filter for "killer balls" PPM. When I look at that I'd consider Jadson.

Bressan for me also great at supper winger 17a and 12g as AP for me but most of goals from free kicks and pens (west ham) sold him 3ed season for 14mil not bad for the 900k i spent on him lol

Back