LOOKING FOR FM WRITERS (please read)

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Nathaniel Yeo, I myself love playing football manager and play it a lot. The first thing I want to say is that all of your stories and blogs are very intresting and unique in their own way.

Anyway i recentley started my own youtube channel, although it isn't very big i am looking to expand and help make a bigger platform. I am intrested in creating a website where people can blog their stories and give advice about playerers or teams etc etc i f you would like to post on the youtube channel your football manager story that can happen too.

Intrested? message me on here or email me [email protected] - no expierence is required.

We will launch the website in the fourthcoming weeks as i would have to develop it

Thanks all
Nathaniel

Youtube: Nathaniel Yeo - YouTube

I would be very interested in writing but I'm not a whizz on the youtube or video editing. I would be happy to help so leave me a message or something if you wann speak further?

-J

i'm up for writting something, but i don't quite get what your doing? Inbox me if you want me to help in any way

thankyou for the feedback to the both of you, im looking to build a webstie aswell as using social networking pages. If you know what i mean? its kind of hard to explain but i need some writers, if you have skype could you add me dashingnat, if not send me a private message. Manythanks

Back