Looking for good decent players for the blue square Premier

• Thread starter Thread starter rossco_p
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 10K

rossco_p

Reaction score
I am Burton albion in the bsp and i was looking for some decent players to improve my squad with
thanks
ross

try marius jianu,luciano lo bianco,vegnaduzzo, i got them from another tread on here i`m with chelmsford city in 09/10 in bsp and are looking for players too!

how do i search for these players when i type in their names on player search i comes up with no players found

Wes Baynes - Wrexham
Marc Williams - Wrexham
Leon Knight - Rushen
Sam Willaimson - Man City but just signed for Wrexham 55k

i can't think of any more decent players atm

get a parent club i got arsenal and they sent me players like gibbs, lansbury.

Try Herold Goulon DC/DM/MC.and Dominic Shimmin DRC. i got them both for free at the start of 09/10.also have a look at Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo SC got him for 1K half way through first season (afc telford bsn) no problems with work permit

Blue Square Premier

Alrighty.

I'm doing a Rushden and Diamonds in the BSP just now.
I'd recommend anyone doing this league to make sure you run both leagues in the Rep of Ireland Eircom league, some good players there especially Right Midfielder Stephen Gough. I'd also run the leagues in Scotland as again there is some good talent in there, Tom Lumsden a CB from Raith. I've also spotted Mark Boyd for Barrow he's a great player too in MID CEN.

My tactics are mainly 4-4-2 with little creativity and short passing only i make my wingers play attacking direct. Seems to work so far, 10games 10wins after a sticky start right enough.

Also make sure you get a Parent Feeder Club. I got Coventry City and so far they gave me a cracking midfielder BSP tersm anyways in Kevin Thornton.

Anyone else come accross good players for this league?

borja hernandez, youngster, he is quality he plays offensive midfield he can be used as playmaker (13 pass 13 creativity)
proctor, to me he has been very irregular but when he is in shape he is unstoppable, check how much forsdick (spelling) and Moore of Telford may cost, they've been my wingers all through BSN and BSP and Moore is still decent for L2 because he is very versatile.

how do i search for these players when i type in their names on player search i comes up with no players found

I get that a lot. Finding players all depends on the scouting knowledge of your club. The more scouting knowledge you have, the more likely you are to find the players

le fondre from oldham

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

rochdale sorry

Back