Looking for help getting my Wolfsburg II team into Europe

• Thread starter Thread starter LordFlash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 649

LordFlash

Reaction score
Hi All,

Firstly I did a search and couldn't find anything related to my specific query, and my eyes were glazing over after reading 6 pages of the editing help thread.

As the title says, I want my Wolfsburg II team to be able to compete in the Champions/Europa leagues and domestic cup competitions. Ideally, I'd like them to be able to work their way up through the German divisions and compete in the German First Division alongside my Wolfburg team. If this is not possible, I am open to moving my 'II' team into a different nation if this helps. I don't want a Real Madrid-Castilla affiliation setup as I want to be able to control my 'II' teams training schedules and ensure they benefit from my top class coaches and facilities.

I tried swapping my 'II' team into the Czech Second Division, however my 'II' was not promoted into the first division even though they came first, nor did they play in the domestic cup competition.

So basically what I'd like help with is the following:

- I've read that in previous versions of FM, a 'II' team cannot be promoted into the same division as its parent club...is this still the case?
- Why was my 'II' team not promoted into the Czech First division despite winning the second division?
- Is it possible to get my 'II' into Europe, and if so, how do i go about it? As I said previously I'm prepared to move them into a different nation if necessary. Is it impossible or am I just missing something?

Back