James1517

Reaction score
I need to tactics, that emulated Laudrup's style of play at swansea (Mostly in the 12/13 season) One with a control strategy and the other with a counter strategy, and could you give me team instructions for them as well please.

Tactic 1: 4-2-3-1 (with 2 CM's)
I'm looking for it to be a possession type philosophy (obviously) attacking full backs, an AMC in the sort of Michu role and a striker in the bony role. 2 CM's in the de guzman and shelvey roles (similar to swansea 4-0 malmo) or de guzman and canas. This is my idea of what the tactic would be:
SK/D
CWB/A CD/D CD/D CWB/A
DLP/S DLP/D
IF/S AP/A IF/S
CF/A

Team instructions: Shorter passing, retain possession, work ball into box, play out of defence, float crosses, look for overlap, push higher up, more roaming, hassle opponents, stay on feet, higher tempo.

Tactic 2: 4-4-1-1
So as i said i'd like this to be a counter attacking tactic, like the style swansea used when they beat arsenal 2-0 at the emirates, and when they beat QPR 5-0 at Loftus road. I'd imagine it to be like this:
SK/D
WB/S CD/D CD/D WB/S
W/S DLP/D BWM/D W/S
AP/A
CF/A

Team instructions: Shorter passing, retain possession, play out of defence, run at defence, look for overlap, drop deeper, hassle opponents, stay on feet, tighter marking, higher tempo

I'd be very grateful for help :) i'm currently doing a save where i role play Laudrup at Newcastle, and i'd like to try and get his tactics spot on to what he uses in real life.

Here are some video links to some of swansea's wins (2-0 win against arsenal, 5-0 win against QPR and 4-0 win v malmo) If it helps to create a Laudrup esc tactic.

QPR vs Swansea 0-5 Goals Highlights 2012 Michu Dyer Sinclair Video| Soccer Blog|Football News, Reviews, Quizzes
Arsenal vs Swansea 0-2 Highlights Michu Goals 2012 Video| Soccer Blog|Football News, Reviews, Quizzes
QPR vs Swansea 0-5 Goals Highlights 2012 Michu Dyer Sinclair Video| Soccer Blog|Football News, Reviews, Quizzes