Junior1

Reaction score
Starting tomorrow I will be on vacation which means 24/7 to finally enjoy FM11.
If anyone hosting such game plz let me know.

hi I am hosing a game that is in 2016. its played very regularly with some very good players. If you think your up to the challenge feel free to join in and have a chat.

Hamachi:EPL11.3
Pass:fmgods

I wouldn't join 1alph1's game he kicks people from his game for having different opinions and has **** beliefs I recommend joining

Network: Birch101
password: 12345

Classic, hey again Jack :) well if you break the very simple rule and refuse to put it right i'm afraid I had no choice. James xx

Classic, hey again Jack :) well if you break the very simple rule and refuse to put it right i'm afraid I had no choice. James xx

that's what Hitler said "if you Jews break my rule of being Jewish then face the consequences"

Im pretty sure you fancy Hitler, your always banging on about him. Anyway im not going to argue any more with you. So good luck with any other FM games you play, try and be a bit better at it ;) xx

Im pretty sure you fancy Hitler, your always banging on about him. Anyway im not going to argue any more with you. So good luck with any other FM games you play, try and be a bit better at it ;) xx

who was manager of the season? who made signing of the season 2 years running? who needed to hog the entire game's youth pool to cement themselves at the top?

jack join my game the one u posted above need to speak to you.

Lol that nazy stuff is pretty "funny"..Anyway I submitted a request! See u guys there!