Looking for people who prepurchased FM2012 via Steam

• Thread starter Thread starter Fleme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 760

Fleme

Reaction score
Hello

This is probably a very uncommon type of thread on these forums, but bear with me as I explain. I'm interested in the Team Fortress 2 Genuine (promotional) items that you gained if you purchased FM2012 from Steam before the actual release date.

Now, if you did the prepurchase I'm willing to offer you anything from the Steam store worth 10$ for them. Alternatively, I could simply PayPal you 10 dollars. The items in question are "Merc's Pride Scarf", "Ball-Kicking Boots" and the "Noise Maker: Vuvuzela"

If you are uncertain on whether or not you have these items, you can simply launch TF2 (it's F2P) and check your notifications. Doing this will then place the items to your TF2 inventory - if you did the prepurchase. In order for these items to be tradable via Steam you need to turn your TF2 account into a premium one, which means that you need to make a purchase from the TF2 in-game store (cheapest items are around 30c, not a big investment) and after which your TF2 items will be tradable.

Now, I realize that not a lot of you - especially those of you who don't already have a premium TF2 account would be interested in this but if someone feels like making a quick few dollars or have your mind set on getting a small game off Steam, I'm all ears.

You can contact me directly via Steam (and I actually prefer it that way) to discuss the details:

Steam Community :: ID :: Fleme

I think I did (though perhaps I waited till it was out to buy) - where will they be? I.e where in steam can I check, I've never used DLC in Steam before as I only use it for FM and CS.

Scam, don't do this. The Merc's Pride Scarf alone is worth around 20$, all the items together are worth around 30$ or more (i've seen them go for a piece of Earbuds (tf2 item) each, which cost about 37-40$)).

Guy is trying to make easy money on people that dont know the pricing of TF2 items.

Back