Looking for Players to win champ,

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Currently i am looking for players to win the championship and possibly end up mid table in the prem i am just starting so let me know please.
Team: Derby county
Spending money: 5-15m roughly after selling some players
Using: Jp woody's tactic,

Last edited:
Verratti(500k), kadlec(800k), denilson(free), brandy (free), Renteria (free must have), Verkhovtsev (500k), Soukana (free), kakuta (loan)

Thanks, some of them i could not find for some reason, :S

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Most of them i could not find to be honest, i think i found 2 or 3 of them also kadlec's stats are all weird most of them are not even rated, :S

If they aren't rated i assume you have attribute masking switched on, you will need to scout him to uncover more of his stats.

The bigger a database you load, the more players will be on your game. Loading certain leagues or players from certain nations will uncover players from those nations and also from the nations nearby.

Last edited:
Oh right so if i played a belguim team for example it will unlock some players from that league maybe, also another question, after choose which leagues etc i want in my game at the begining when i first made my save file, is there any way i can add on to it because i kind of want to now as i choose a very small amount of leagues and a small database of players.

No way to add to it unfortunately, if you want a bigger DB or more active leagues, you must start a new game.

All good players seem to be in other leagues, i might start again with a big database and just a few more leagues,

keep an eye on the star rating of the game speed, the more leagues you load/bigger the database you use, the slower the game will be...

Even with my hyperthreaded quad-core cpu and 4gb ram I've limited myself to between 35-40k players and made most of the leagues I've loading 'view only' so the game is still quick.

Im in the second season with Sheff Wed and im in the Champ - currently 2nd in January Transfer window.

Main man for me - Leigh Griffiths from Dundee. Only ealry 20's and plays very well in the Champ - will prob do well in Prem as well. Cheap, and also will count towards the 10 home grown players you need in your team!

not sure why you've got so much money?

good luck - if you've got that much money to spend... Shamus Coleman is a good buy, if not on loan. Leigh Griffiths - also, he's a magician. Febian Brandy on a free is also good. Lansbury is a good loan signing.

Kim Jung-Woo was a great player for me in the Championship. Got him for 800k.
Can't tell you how good he would be in the Premiership as I had to sell him after he handed in a transfer request after I fined him for getting a red card :@
I got 1.4million for him though ^^)

Edit: Also try getting Henri Lansbury on loan from Arsenal. Pretty good for championship.

Last edited:
Back