stuartbwfc

Reaction score
I have created a database to include Scottish women’s teams but have done so by renaming and deleting Gibraltar. That way only players from Gibraltar (the women’s players I’ve added) can play for the women’s teams. I just have a couple of issues with the db as a whole and just wondering if there is an easy fix. 1/ There is currently a wage rule saying players must be paid a minimum of £250 a week. I’m just wondering if this can be removed somehow. It’s not mentioned in the editor so I’m not sure if it’s possible but clubs can’t afford to pay that much. I have added extra income so clubs are sustainable but it’s not very realistic. Also almost every player in the league is on £250 a week which doesn’t look very good. A bigger variety of wages would help the separate the bigger teams from the smaller ones. 2/ In-game I can only offer players 1 year contracts. I’d like to be able to increase it because it seems pointless paying a transfer fee if the player may then leave for free in a few months time. I think the board says they only allow 1 year contracts due to the clubs stature so I may be able to fix it by increasing every clubs reputation, but I had intentionally kept that low on the editor to try and stop players from leaving the league and joining a mens team. If anyone’s interested in the project I have a facebook page about it where I post screenshots and give updates on how far along I am with adding more teams/players etc. https://www.facebook.com/WomenOnFootballManager/