Looking for Something SPECIAL!

ManicMerchant

Reaction score
ok so to start off with im Reading FC and am in the 2016 season and am looking for something special that can benefit me winning the league as i have had many positions varying over the years in the premiership as you can see from the image it says ive finished 1st but thats the current season in which im currently placed 2nd, 2 points behind chelsea.
View attachment 249075
my current team is good but i feel that my striker isnt actually benefitting from any of this as he doesnt seem to score as often as he could and am often relying on my attacking midfielders to put the goals in so any ideas on what i need to do or preferably who too sign as a striker would be helpful!
View attachment 249076

im at the point where all the decent strikers are old and all the regens are too young to be playing first team football so thats quite difficult, seeing as im reading i cant even sign players like neymar as they have no intention of joining a club like reading

can you put some screen shots up of varane, and pearce. as for strikers, have a look at alvaro from espanyol, he looks a quality player, also ruben rochina turns class. mbaye niang should be the right age.

Back