grovesy75

Reaction score
Hi.I've started a new season with Leeds and i can't seem to get a tactic that suits the players i have(default).Just been beaten 2-0 by York City in the Capital One cup.Can anyone suggest a decent tactic or point me in the right direction please.Never struggled like this before.Thanks in advance.

Hi.I've started a new season with Leeds and i can't seem to get a tactic that suits the players i have(default).Just been beaten 2-0 by York City in the Capital One cup.Can anyone suggest a decent tactic or point me in the right direction please.Never struggled like this before.Thanks in advance.

Hi mate try brendon rogers tactic v2000 :)

Cheers for that.I had a look at that the other day.I've changed to it now.First game lost 1-3 at home to Blackpool and then won 3-1 away at Brighton.Will give a few matches and see how it holds up.Will post results.Cheers.

Cheers for that.I had a look at that the other day.I've changed to it now.First game lost 1-3 at home to Blackpool and then won 3-1 away at Brighton.Will give a few matches and see how it holds up.Will post results.Cheers.

Next game stuffed 1-4 by Burnley at home.Worst start ever on FM.Don't know what's going on.Worse than real life Leeds.

second game lost 2-0 to forest, 1 shot and it was off target :p

Just lost 2-1 to forest.Can't get the players to play for me.Terrible at the minute.Never had it so bad.

same here, cant get any form going at all. 12 games in, 1 win!

im playing 4-3-3 with Bodde in front of the defense as deep laying playmaker, Green and Austin in front of him, Hall and either White/McCormack (been injured) on the flanks, Becchio up top. Rigid and counter set up. NOTHING i try seems to work, i will play well against Blackburn who are 3rd and lose narrowly 1-0 then play Peterborough who are one place above me and lost four in a row and i lose 4-0!

any help please? i have never had a start like this before!!

have you tryed my brendon rogers v2000 ???

QUOTE=RabMcHuggett;1631320]same here, cant get any form going at all. 12 games in, 1 win!

im playing 4-3-3 with Bodde in front of the defense as deep laying playmaker, Green and Austin in front of him, Hall and either White/McCormack (been injured) on the flanks, Becchio up top. Rigid and counter set up. NOTHING i try seems to work, i will play well against Blackburn who are 3rd and lose narrowly 1-0 then play Peterborough who are one place above me and lost four in a row and i lose 4-0!

any help please? i have never had a start like this before!![/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay in responding, Been ill.Yes iv'e tried the Brendon Rogers tactic.Keep getting hammered.

Have a look at these

1st and only strategy: Slow and Cautious Possession Football

We keep a tight formation when attacking on the counter, holding on to the ball. Not only by playing in a slow tempo, but also by using many defensive roles. Defensive Wingers, a Cm on defend a playmaker on defend, a defensive Forward etc. To keep possession better we actually play down the flanks so that when we drop the ball, we still have many people behind it. In this rigid approach the defence comes first and we stick to our positions and as we don’t have the players for it ( generally speaking), we sit deeper and DON’T hassle.

The Approach uses a full Playmaker and a full target man, both players that are set to be cautious

Click here to view the original image of 800x432px and 351KB.
normalformation.png

1st strategy: Slow and Cautious Possession Football

We keep a tight formation when attacking on the counter, holding on to the ball. Not only by playing in a slow tempo, but also by using many defensive roles. Defensive Wingers, a Cm on defend, a defensive Forward etc. To keep possession better we play out of defence, pass to feet and retain possession. In this rigid approach the defence comes first and we stick to our positions

The Approach uses NO playmaker or Target man. Notice that there is one tweak to the tactic and that is that the wingers have the wide play set to “move into channels”

Click here to view the original image of 800x387px and 826KB.
normalformation.png

2nd Even more cautious roles

Here, both CM is on defend and both wingers are defensive wingers. We also use a FC that is on support and we drop deeper with the team. This approach is mainly used when you don’t feel you stand a single chance wining but instead looks for a 0-0 draw or trying to keep the score line down

Click here to view the original image of 800x388px and 1186KB.
defensiveformation.png

3rd​ strategy playing much weaker teams

Here, I would just change the Strategy to Control, let the team exploit the flanks and use overlaps, allowing some roaming

Well i decided to give Awesome AMC™ by Raikan007 a go.What a difference it has made.Sitting pretty at the top of the championship.Played 10 W7, D1, L2.Only signed 2 players.Florian Trinks on loan from Wolfburg and Jari Litmanen.Litmanen has been awesome.Average rating of 7.78 so far.Best result 6-0 away at Blackpool.

This tactic is absolutely incredible for my Leeds squad thanks!! I've signed Maupay, Strandberg and Selnaes. Best result 8-0 at home to Cardiff!