Proudy

Reaction score
Hi

I'm playing weak team in Polish leaugue I looking for good tactic. My prefers are 4-5-1 with AMC or DM. I also saw some new Raikan's tactic its called Ajax tactic with 3 CMs 1 DM 2 ST. My team CA are 100-120.

I hope u can tell me what would be enough for begining.

Hi

I'm playing weak team in Polish leaugue I looking for good tactic. My prefers are 4-5-1 with AMC or DM. I also saw some new Raikan's tactic its called Ajax tactic with 3 CMs 1 DM 2 ST. My team CA are 100-120.

I hope u can tell me what would be enough for begining.

Have a look at these tactics that are made for undedogs

The 451 - Great results with Stoke Underdog / Middleteam

The Narrow Diamond - Top of the Table with Norwich 2011/2012 Underdog / Middleteam

The Deep 442 - EPL winners with Aston Villa 2011/2012 Underdog / Middleteam

The Deep 4231 Underdog / Middleteam

The Wide 42121 - Promotion with Posh, Hudds, Morecambe Underdog / Middleteam

Ok thx. But what u would recommend? The 451 or narrow diamond? I like to score much goals, have nice possesion but what I most like to not lost goals.

Ok thx. But what u would recommend of this tactic. The 451 or narrow diamond?

I could not say as I dont know your squad. If you have many forwards, it would be a shame not to play with 2 of them but if you have really quick wingers, then you should use them

I don't have quick wingers. I have 3 normal strikers and winger who can play on striker positions with good statistics to right do thiers job on striker.Let say i have about 5-6 strikers a 4 CMs. My wingers have about 12 pace.

I don't have quick wingers. I have 3 normal strikers and winger who can play on striker positions with good statistics to right do thiers job on striker.Let say i have about 5-6 strikers a 4 CMs. My wingers have about 12 pace.

Then I would opt for the Narrow Diamond