Looking for the biggest FM challenge

• Thread starter Thread starter seanhrfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2K

seanhrfc

Reaction score
I feel like I'm ready to take on a real challenge, the biggest challenge possible on FM. One that can be achieved in 20 seasons but is ridiculously tough! I've always done well with challenges on FM

FM10 - World domination with Cambridge United, straight promotions to prem and won every game in a row for 3 seasons
FM11 - World domination with Boreham Wood
FM12 - World domination with Boston Utd, won everything with San Marino club & country
FM13 - QPR - prem league first season, champions league second season. World domination with Cambridge United.

I'm looking for a challenge that's something a little different that will really test me! Along the lines of FC Andorra world domination using only andorran/catalan players. Or taking over an obscure Hungarian club and turning Hungary into a world power.

Any suggestions?

Take a tier 9 team to the Champions League only using your youth academy players. Check out the Guernsey fountain of youth thread in the stories forum for an example!

I feel like I'm ready to take on a real challenge, the biggest challenge possible on FM. One that can be achieved in 20 seasons but is ridiculously tough! I've always done well with challenges on FM

FM10 - World domination with Cambridge United, straight promotions to prem and won every game in a row for 3 seasons
FM11 - World domination with Boreham Wood
FM12 - World domination with Boston Utd, won everything with San Marino club & country
FM13 - QPR - prem league first season, champions league second season. World domination with Cambridge United.

I'm looking for a challenge that's something a little different that will really test me! Along the lines of FC Andorra world domination using only andorran/catalan players. Or taking over an obscure Hungarian club and turning Hungary into a world power.

Any suggestions?
1. Complete the Alphabet Challenge -
Win the top division in 26 different countries with each club starting with a different letter of the alphabet.

2. Complete the San Marino Challenge -
Win the Italian league with the club side San Marino and manage the national team San Marino and qualify for a major international tournament (world cup or Euros).

3. Complete the Pentagon Challenge -
Win the Champions League in all five continents.

4. Complete the International God Challenge -
Win the World cup and the five major continental tournaments (Euros, African Cup of Nations, Copa America, North American Gold Cup and the Asian Cup).

- Manage a top club (say Man U).
- Sell or Release all your Senior Players (or every single player) without getting yourself fired.
- For an extra challenge, fire all your staff.
- Somehow save the club from relegation and humiliation.
- Yes it's tough, and very hard.
- You are only allowed to sign Greyed players or the club's youth regens.
- Not allowed to spend $$$ on transfers, only staffs if you wish.

If you do get fired, which is likely, just make yourself a new manager and choose to manage that team.

biggest fm challenge stop playing and go outside.

D'oh this may be the challenge now as my laptop is broken!

My new challenge: get an enjoyable FM game going on a ****** little notebook...

Take a tier 9 team to the Champions League only using your youth academy players. Check out the Guernsey fountain of youth thread in the stories forum for an example!

Yes have followed these challenges, but I fancy something away from England for now as pretty much every big save I've ever done has been here.

1. Complete the Alphabet Challenge -
Win the top division in 26 different countries with each club starting with a different letter of the alphabet.

2. Complete the San Marino Challenge -
Win the Italian league with the club side San Marino and manage the national team San Marino and qualify for a major international tournament (world cup or Euros).

3. Complete the Pentagon Challenge -
Win the Champions League in all five continents.

4. Complete the International God Challenge -
Win the World cup and the five major continental tournaments (Euros, African Cup of Nations, Copa America, North American Gold Cup and the Asian Cup).

No 1 is something to think about. Maybe ultimate challenge could be the combination of 3&4, the decathlon?

A good challenge would be playing the game without re-loading saves after a loss. Have you tried that?

- Manage a top club (say Man U).
- Sell or Release all your Senior Players (or every single player) without getting yourself fired.
- For an extra challenge, fire all your staff.
- Somehow save the club from relegation and humiliation.
- Yes it's tough, and very hard.
- You are only allowed to sign Greyed players or the club's youth regens.
- Not allowed to spend $$$ on transfers, only staffs if you wish.

If you do get fired, which is likely, just make yourself a new manager and choose to manage that team.

I'm going to try that someday.

Back