looking to replace benzema or higuain

• Thread starter Thread starter Logravity
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Logravity

Reaction score
I'm looking replace benzema or higuain with lukaku or neymar which one is a better candidate?
I'm playing a 4132 with granero, kaka and ronaldo as attack mids/ wingers.

Or should i even replace them?

Keep Benzema, he has good potential.
Neymar is my personal favourite of the two.

dont get rid of higuain hes a goal scorer for my real madrid when i have him as poacher.

benezema is a goal drought person though sometimes u got to play him constantly to get goals out of him if u rest him or change his position it seems to take him awhile before he can score again.

Off topic, but take a look at "Iker Muniain" - Fantastic young striker. :) x

hmm if my strikers were lukaku and bezema (or higuain). What duties and roles would they be following a 4132 with ronaldo as amr, kaka as playermaker amc, and granero as aml inside forward.

And just for curiosity too what roles if my 2 strikers were neymar and bezema.

why the **** would you replace two fairly proven world class young forward for an unproven wonderkid?

why the **** would you replace two fairly proven world class young forward for an unproven wonderkid?

Rauls out and i need a backup striker but probably use one of the wonderkids in the starting line. And also the wonder kids have better stats :D and ofcourse i checked genie first.

I would personally keep both, but if I had to choose, I would keep Higuain. Replace with Neymar, pacy, tricky, and pretty much amazing :)

Rauls out and i need a backup striker but probably use one of the wonderkids in the starting line. And also the wonder kids have better stats :D and ofcourse i checked genie first.
hes a better player IF you nuture him right, other wise he will just be decent.

Adinho

well you should keep them both, you can turn Higuain into a left winger if you just want to use 1 striker Raul/Benzema.. Benzema will/is the best striker for France and you would be stupid to sell him..:)

Keep Higuain, he is a tank! :D

Lukaku and Neymar are both sexy, but Neyar is meh favs! ;)

Benzema is out for sure, he always has a long goal drought however, he scores 2-3 in one match after he ends he drought, but after that, it starts all over again....-.-. higuain is beast if u play him as an inside forward. Raul is gd for rotation cuz he has high anticipation( good poacher). Bring alipio up in ur academy, get lukaku, ballotelli, vaclav kadlec for young strikers or edin dzeko, he's beast.

Back