Looks like Peterborough have made the right decision..

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
To sack Mark Cooper.

The legend of Stockport, Jim Gannon will be announced manager of Peterborough tommorow.

Lucky Bastards!!!

Quality Manager, got best out of his players at Stockport, found some gems as well.

I miss Jimbo :(
He should be back at County :(
Legend. :)

My favourite person in sports :D good luck to the man :)

Guy is a toss pot. Decent manager but a bully to players and staff from what i hear.

Guy is a toss pot. Decent manager but a bully to players and staff from what i hear.

Man's a legend :O Before he came we'd been to **** and back, and saved us from relegation, broke a record with us and got us promoted with a minimin budget.

Legend always.

It'll be a good move if Peterborough stay up. Atm it just looks like a really rash decision.

Man's a legend :O Before he came we'd been to **** and back, and saved us from relegation, broke a record with us and got us promoted with a minimin budget.

Legend always.

Ahh the record! Dingle scum Henessey in goal wasn't it?
If so I feel sorry for him, such a bright future now he's stuck with an awful teams reserves! Bring him back :)

I'll see on Sunday when Chucho puts 6 past him (H)
I hope :)

Still enough time for him to go to county :)

can i just say, before bbc sport come's on here tomorow, or the guardian, or whoever!

i was the first to make a thread about this, understood?

thanks. Adios!

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Hmm. why didn't that show in caps :/

I heard Dean Windass was offered the job, but sky blocked the deal be ause he is such a great analyst on gillette soccer saturday.

Whatever happened to Liam Dickinson?

This has turned from Peterborough's new manager to a Stockport discussion thread :)

I tihnk you made the wrong decision when choosing which forum to post this in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back