Los murciélagos - Valencia CF

gade7

Reaction score
69kmKVn.png

Welcome to my blog about Valencia and ofc, David Villa!
I have supported Valencia for over 10 years now and i think its time to get them back to the top of spanish football, and there is no better way than managing be the old player and goal getter, mr. David Villa.

rN4U0PF.jpg

Anil Murthy, President of the Board of Directors
“Welcome to the press conference here at Mestalla, today we have new manager, his new assistant and the new sports dictator with us. But first I would like to read a statement from the Valencia FC board”

“After David Villa signed his contract yesterday, there has been a lot of talk in the media all round the world. Some papers say he is not ready and so on. I will just like to say David have our complete trust. We don’t sign him to only be here for 1 year, it’s a 3-year deal, and maybe more. David know the club, and what it’s all about, we have to get back to our roots and our wonderful city of Valencia and the whole region.
David have the highest UEFA-License, so he knows to how to coach and he have played under some of the world’s bests manager. But to help David, we have looked after an experienced assistant. Lucky for us, Bruno Lage was ready to help us and David. Over the next weeks David and Bruno will have time to take a look at the stab and get some new people in to help the club back to the top of Spanish football.
Luis Campos will be the new sports director of football in Valencia, we have seen what he has done in Monaco and hopefully he can do the same thing here. Campos and Villa are meeting the squad tomorrow to tell them who has future here and who’s going to get sold in the couple of weeks. We have to clear out in the squad, there are too many players that don’t want to be here."

It’s time for a change, it’s time for Villa. Amount Valencia

V6RF5o1.jpg

Matias Prats, Independent

“It seems there is a new trend in football at the moment. Many clubs hire their former players without much coaching experience. Pirlo at Juventus, Arteta at Arsenal and so on. Do you think you have what it takes?”

David Villa

“I don’t think too much about it, now I’m here and that’s is because I believe in myself. I’m just happy the club picked me, because I know there was a lot of great trainers that wanted this job. “

Jesus Alvarez Cervantes, The Star

“What is your goal for the season?”

David Villa

“The ambition is to win every game, it’s that simple. But of course, we cannot do that in a league where there are so many great teams. If you want me to say something about what position we hope to end, you can forget it. It doesn’t get you anywhere. We have to work hard every day at training and take one game at the time. Then we can see at the end of the season if get to play in the Champions League or not. The main goal is to get better every day and every week. “

Manu Carreno, Marca

There are a lot of talent at Valencia and the club is famous for developing young players. Are you going to continue that tradition?

Bruno Lage

“That’s the plan anyway. I have worked with a lot of young talents in my career so far, I don’t see why it would end here. Lee Kang-In and Fernan Torres are some of the best wonderkids I have seen, so I’m looking foreward to work with them every day. We also have got some great role models like Parejo and Rodrigo for the young players.”

Sara Carbonero, ESPN

“What are you plans for the squad for the next season?”

Luis Campos

“Some players have to go, because the club needs the money. But also, so we can have some money to get David some new players. Tomorrow starts the preseason where everyone has a chance to show us, that want to be at Valencia CF. Sometimes in football you can get a big offer for a player one day, and then you have to sell, that can also happen here. That’s why it’s important to have a big squad very some old players and some young players ready to take their chance. Lucky for us we have a great academy at the club.”

Olga Viza, Fox
“So the board is going to change everything at Valencia it sounds. What do you think need to be improved?”

David Villa

“The board and I have already had a meeting where we talked about upgrading the youth facilities and the training ground. So that’s going to take a year, before it done. But then we will have a whole new stadium, new club house and training ground. So there is potential to be one of the best clubs in the world.

Jonathan Wilson, The Guardian

“Campos have high success at finding gems and recruiting some of the best players in the world to Monaco back in his years there: Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez, Fabinho, Martial, Carvalho, Berbatov, Bernardo Silva, Lemar, Benjamin Mendy & Mbappe. That’s quit impress. So, it’s his job to find player or do you have something to say?

David Villa

“Luis have a lot to say, I think we can do it together. We will talk about which players that need to go, and in what positions we need new players. Then he can find some players and we can talk about them, look at their stats and performance and hopefully agree on which player is the best choice. But I’m very happy to have him here, I’m sure we can get some great deals done together.”

Luis Campos

“I can promise you, that we already have some big news in the next couple of days, so you have to check your phones every day. “