losing big, help needed

• Thread starter Thread starter lechero3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

lechero3

Reaction score
i have been playing fm, cm for as long as i know and never have experienced this. for an example i play arsenal and in the first friendly game i am losing to whoever i play, and stats are as if i would play with (lets say) afc wimbledon against brazil. tried three of my own tactics and then downloaded at least 10 other. can anyone offer any solution...besides stop playing and early retirement :-)

And how can anybody help you without ANY real info?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create a tactic that works with the players at your disposal. Utilise your best players in your best positions, stick with the tactic, watching extended/comprehensive/using Prozone or even full games to see where things are going wrong, then tweak them gradually from that or depending on your opponent's strengths and weaknesses.

Make sure you have a good balance within the team in terms of roles and duties as well.

Have a try with those steps. If you played older games you should be used to adapting and know your tactical side of the game well.

somehow i have the same problem. i used manchester united and lost all of my friendly matches. but when the premier league started, my team started performing. i believe its playing against small team that has an issue. players get complacent. but ya i have the same problem and im stuck in the league cup 4th round, losing to hartlepool. im still figuring out the tactics somewhere

Back