Losing my mind with tactics!

• Thread starter Thread starter Daza87
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 916

Daza87

Reaction score
I really am getting to breaking point with FM, dont get me wrong I still get the great sensation Ive got for the last 14 years when playing, but the game just seems to have gotten harder and harder. Ive tried tactic aafter tactic with no real progression. I struggled to finish 13th in my last season,which doesnt actually sound to bad, but it was very frustrating, I have since progressed into a new season, bought some very very good players so on paper have a better than average team, and once again, it doesnt matter what I do, i still struggle like anything, I used the same tactic that got me on a great winning streak at the end of last season, but now, with my better team, its just so hard! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need to post your tactic with your best players in it. Also your player instructions is highly important in FM these days. I've self taught with help from the forum to overcome some issues. Some good guys on here and if your just downloading a tactic and using it it needs tweaking normally to you players etc. Do you want to email me your tactic, just copy and paste it from the Fm file. Also need to know the team and first eleven.
Let me know if you want to do it and I'll pass the email address on.

Other than that the only thin you can do is some serious reading on the forum.

You stay classy......

Back