Losing The Will To Play.

• Thread starter Thread starter Tobe2k10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Hey guys you people may know that I have been playing with an edited database. It's far becoming frustrating and annoying, I have the worlds best but still fall behind to Bolton 3-0 before half time. I have no Idea why and use JP Woody's tactic. I am loosing the will to play and getting frustrated.

Help!

You have to adapt your tactics to your best players, and pay attention on how your opponents score. If they always "overlap" your defense, try to use "Drop deeper". If they have too much space, put your team to press more. And so on...

There is always a stage in your FM career where you lose the will, the tough ones battle on and the weak ones start a new game, I tend to just have a rest from the game

There is always a stage in your FM career where you lose the will, the tough ones battle on and the weak ones start a new game, I tend to just have a rest from the game
What he said,also not sure in what season you are but there is a chance the AI adapted to your tactic and found a counter tactic,which means a new tactic will most likely help,although havnt encountered this myself yet

Back