Lost my 'LIKE' button! :(

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird, I can still do it as you can see, i'm sure it can be fixed.

Have you liked too many posts? Isn't there like a rule, 3 likes per 30 seconds and then it is disabled for a while? I'm not sure, post a few screenie's?

I hope it can be, I'm used to going down my England story liking every article etc, and I tried to do it before and pressed quote every time :(

The button actually isn't there.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Have you liked too many posts? Isn't there like a rule, 3 likes per 30 seconds and then it is disabled for a while? I'm not sure, post a few screenie's?

I think I might have liked too many posts actually, but not 3 in 30 seconds..

I hope it can be, I'm used to going down my England story liking every article etc, and I tried to do it before and pressed quote every time :(

The button actually isn't there.
there is a limit of 10 likes per day i believe.

10 likes per day?

Jesus christ. That's abit stupid. I've definatley liked more tha 10 times today though, so that's the reason.

It also happens to me several times, I'm easily impressed with someone posts :P

10 likes per day?

Jesus christ. That's abit stupid. I've definatley liked more tha 10 times today though, so that's the reason.

It isn't stupid. It's there for a reason, as people spam it constantly.

It isn't stupid. It's there for a reason, as people spam it constantly.

Well, it is a little bit pointless tbh.

A lot of people hated it at the time but now it is generally accepted. The same with the post count removal.

If you are liking 25 posts in a single day, then you are way too easily amused.

Lee has already said...

There is a limit of 25 likes for each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back