• Thread starter Thread starter Bagder1977
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

Bagder1977

Reaction score
Hi All

My first ever tactic post (be gentle).

Ive been working on this for a while with my Lincon team and have had great success with it. Promoted to the championship in 4 years (missing out on playoff final last minute goal to make it three seasons). I took the Fulham job who were relegated to the championship and it has taken off with better players in the team, obvious i know but from loosing every 6 or 7 games to loosing 1 game in 90mins in half a season is pretty good in my book.

I still think it might need a tiny tweak here and there so any suggestions please share.

TBF you'd have expected that Fulham team to walk that Championship. Would like to see someone use the tactic with a team with a **** media prediction (realistic one).

(I have no idea what league Lincoln are in so have no idea if your 4 years to champ is good).

Have you made any tweaks to the team and/or player settings or are you using the TC settings as they are ?

@betterhalf

No tweaks or anything just plug n play

@Redders

TBF i wouldnt as they got relegated again in another game of mines. Also Lincoln are a team in the Bet Square Conference no money for 3 years, 35k max wage budget(and that was just 1 year). **** media prediction.

It's also been tried on leece, sporting, spurs, gronigen all with success.

@betterhalf

No tweaks or anything just plug n play

Thats great ! I really like the pure Tactic Creators tactics where the sliders are untouched. Keep it up !
Also, tremendous results with Lincoln, one of the best so far ( if not counting all the 12.0.4 results).

Back