Louis Van Gaal Manchester United 2015/16

rrj2415

Reaction score
As the title says, could anybody give me tips on team instructions and changes to the team that I could make a I currently have this:
gk de gea
rb darmian fb(s)
cb smalling limited defender(st)
cb rojo centre defender(co)
lb shaw fb(a)
rcdm schneiderlin dm(d)
lcm schweinsteiger b2b(s)
rw mata ap(a)
cam Rooney am(s)
lw depay if(s)
st martial cf(a)

my my team instructions are lower tempo, fairly wide, slightly higher d-line, closing down more, tighter marking, exploiting left flank, playing out of defence, mixed passing with "retain possession", work ball into box and stick to positions, I also change between counter and control depending on opposition. Any feedback and/or advice would be very very appreciated. Thanks

Have u been watching United this year y would you want to play like them lol

I'm just trying to recreate a few real life tactics in football manager and to be fair I thought they would have been on of the simpler things to do. But yes I know how poor they've been and the lack of chances they're seeming to create, but that's great for me being an arsenal fan:)

I have to reply here...first of all, stop putting Van Gaal on the pedistol cause he is only temporary. His starting 11 is totally worthless soo change it. United is bred on crossings and inner forwards with shar passing abilities so you need wingers and capable fallbacks...etc.