Low League teams climbing the ladder?

• Thread starter Thread starter iArsenal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

iArsenal

Reaction score
This topic is mainly for England but I guess you could have other leagues too. What is the lowest league team you have seen climb up the leagues? In the one save I am currently using I am in 2030 (not my original save) and Barrow, Wrexham, Forest Green all are in the Championship. I myself am currently Cray Wanderers who have just made it up to the Blue Square South. I am hoping to take them to the Premier League.

I am also in 2030 and Dover made it to the Premeirship. Also there are Wrexham, Newport, Bath and Halifax in the Championship.

Preston were a force to be reckoned with in one of my saves in just 2015. Then my game bugged out :(

That's weird cuz on this save Preston are down in the Blue Square Premier along with Peterborough. Bolton also have dropped to League 2 and Wigan were there a couple years as well.

in my save liverpool are in league 1 , makes me laugh as im an everton fan too :P

2015 - Chelsea, runners up in the league last year, are down in 18th and recently promoted Southampton are 5th. This is about 2/3 through the season as well. Chelsea lost 12 in a row before they finally won recently..

I remember a guy saying that in CM 2003 Manchester United and Liverpool both got relegated.

Stevenage Town was a very strong established PL team in my save, that was in 2030-odd. In my current game 2020 Fulham are in Blue Square South after falling from grace. The club went bust and were docked 10 points in each league it went down to. Made me chuckle. Steve Sidwell is their current manager...

i started with woking in blue square south got them promoted then got offerd west brom acceptted it been them 6 months currently 3rd in the league and now ive been offerd the liverpool job

Back