Lower league Bargains

Wrighty1987

Reaction score
I have started a new career with Portsmouth to try and get them to the Premier League but need some help, does any one know of any goodish players that would be willing to come to Portsmouth either on a free or on as a loan. As it stands no one seems to want to join me because i either can't pay wages or the clubs players i look at don't want to loan that player out.
I have tried all the ones suggested in the thread about players for crewe team but none of them would come to me either.
And i am currently using some ones 4-1-4-1 formation advised for lower league clubs and have done really well with but its plays a half back and i can't see any players in the role and I'm getting beaten most games :(

luke o neill on loan from burnley is a really good signing at right back kwesi appiah on loan from crystal palace is a must 45 goals in 51 games for me and not even the end of the season! kiwomya onloan from chelsea really pacy winger is freightening and has potential to be a premier league winger.. kiwomya and appiahs contracts are up at the end of the season aswell so you will be able to pick them up for free.. jed wallace playing in the middle rather than right mid is a must he is incredible

Yes appiah and Kiwomya for loans

u can sign humam tariq for 300k for Portsmouth I am them
lucas correa- free
danny wilson offer 750k after promotion no upfront payment!
i signed josh onomah with monthly instalments over 48 months with 150k upfrnt

luke o neil can't afford sign him ( he is on free ) , appiah didnt come up in the search results , kiwomya can't afford sign him ( he is on free ) , jed wallace norwhich won't loan him to me , tARIQ can't afford sign him ( he is on free ) , Lucas Correa won't loan to me , Danny wilson does not want to enter contract talks with me , josh onomah can't afford sign him ( he is on free )

so am stuck

Back