Lower league help

• Thread starter Thread starter Calz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 4K

Calz88

Reaction score
I have always started off with lower league sides and this year is no different, i have started as aldershot town in league 2,I have created this thread to try help people that are new to the game and that enjoy starting in the lower leagues
Tactics
I have started with a 4-4-2 with short passing and press more on tactics I also focus passing down both flanks,

Buying players
I often look at the youth departures from higher rep clubs a good way to easily find them is to select 'world' -transfers -world, then go to left hand corner and change from all transfers to youth departures I have found some very very good young players this way

Must buy players
Danny radke a German striker playing for lotte, an absolute must with finishing of 16 and pace of 16 you won't get much better at lower league level

Joe McKee a midfielder at Bolton ideal for lower league and an absolute beast at set pieces easily converted to a striker always worth a few goals a season

Troy brown a versatile player can play cb or cm equally good in either position.

Kadeem Harris a midfield player that can play on either flank plays for Cardiff you may not be able to buy him but can get him on loan

John bostock a midfielder that plays for Tottenham an absolute class act for lower league I picked him up for 20 k

Sebastian spinrath a German left back that plays for koln I picked him up for 6k

Any questions just ask and I will try help

I'd recommend, if you have the cash, to get Scott Wootton. You need a good stopper, and he's the man. Billy King or Jamie Walker from Hearts will do most League 2 teams a decent job, as will Galbraith from Hibs. In fact, you can make a promotion run by raiding the likes of Hamilton, Killie, St. Mirren, etc of their good talent.

Back