Lower League management HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
vauxhall-motors-fc207-256377.png

I've started a new FM13 game with vauxhall motors in the BBN and it is impossible. Im just after some tips or advice really as ive tried all my old tricks from games gone by and im out of ideas.

They start with £0 budget and £550 p/w but you cant offer a player more than 70 p/w so finding someone is very hard, most want at least 170 p/w minimum. So this means i have to sign players on a non contract basis plus when my original players of any quality need a contract renew i have no funds to pay them so they leave.

I got to my third season with a 8th and 15th finish in my first two seasons but my third i have nobody better that a 1/2* ability.

Any help much needed. Thanks

i also tried with these after having an amazing cup run 2nd season and getting my finances to +£350k my board decided to upgrade my stadium and i had a wage budget of £235 all my best players left and i couldn't sign anyone!

Im now workington 3rd season and about to be promoted to league 2

I have a save with st Neots it's difficult but you have to just keep bringing in the good players when you can, to put into perspective I lost every single player when I got promoted to BSP I either released them or sold them(because if wage demands) and had ti start again,it will take you a few seasons to get some balance to your squad but whilst your in BSN or BSS you will find yourself Changing players a lot. When a player doesn't perform or doesn't play much release and bring in someone else of better quality, also try and loan players from higher leagues i loaned as many players as i could( kwesi appiah scored loads for me) good luck trust me as soon as you get into BSP it becomes easier

Last edited:
Back