jordyboy2468

Reaction score
What is the lowest reputation contry in europe which competes in europe(doesnt matter if its champions league or europa league)

Dont they all technically compete in Europe - some countries who are really low ranking start at the very early stages of those competitions, but Im pretty sure every country in the continent have at least a small shot at the competitions.

I would say Ireland is quite low but maybe Faroe Islands ( EB Streymuir)

If you mean who is the country that still has a team in an european competition, according to UEFA Coefficients, The Republic of Moldova is the lowest league that still has a team in an European competition ( FC Sheriff Tiraspol - UEFA Europa League)

By the number of european places, oficcialy, the Liechtenstein" Championship" is the lowest league in Europe. They do not have a proper championship and thus don't have any Champions League spots and only 1 team in Europa League ( the winner of Liechtenstein Cup)

According to Wikipedia:

"The Liechtenstein Football Association does not organize a national league competition as it does not have the necessary amount of national clubs. As a result, the only competitor from Liechtenstein in European competitions is the Liechtenstein Cup winners, who qualify for the UEFA Europa League"

By the coefficients ranks, San Marino is the weakest league in Europe

Last edited:
If you mean who is the country that still has a team in an europea competition i don't know for sure but if you mean in general, read below

oficcialy, the Liechtenstein" Championship" is the lowest league in Europe. They do not have a proper championship and thus don't have any Champions League spots and only 1 team in Europa League ( the winner of Liechtenstein Cup)

According to Wikipedia:

"The Liechtenstein Football Association does not organize a national league competition as it does not have the necessary amount of national clubs. As a result, the only competitor from Liechtenstein in European competitions is the Liechtenstein Cup winners, who qualify for the UEFA Europa League"
Lol thats boss

Malta is a 1 star rep League. You'll find very good teams like Valletta FC ;)

Good thread, I always like them.
news1.jpg

news2.jpg