Luca Cigarini - Anyone had this guy?

raguman

Reaction score
He is pretty **** good! Got him in my second season when I got my Leeds team promoted. Signed from Atalanta after they got relegated for £725k !! sold him 4 seasons later for 9.5 million - could of probably sold for more, but as he is now 29, why not cash in?

Brilliant passer and free-kick taker.

Last edited:
He is my one of my favorites players in my Napoli save (lots of assists and quite a few goals from free kicks ) . One of the main reasons for Cavani 's golden boot in the year 2012 and 2013 ( 40-50 goals from corners every year ) !!

He is my one of my favorites players in my Napoli save (lots of assists and quite a few goals from free kicks ) . One of the main reasons for Cavani 's golden boot in the year 2012 and 2013 ( 40-50 goals from corners every year ) !!
lal

Great player, he seems pretty underrated from what I have heard of him aswell, I sold him when I took over juventus in 2017 but that was only because I had loads of quality players already in that position e.g. Marchisio, Bonaventura, Teixeira. Still though he was a cracking player for me on fm 11, sure he will do well in your team :)