Tobey Mason

Reaction score

Hi All

I'm currently Man Utd and have signed Lucas Boye from River Plate! I thought he would be on the fringe of the first team and I had him tutored by Van Persie which wasn't actually that successful!!

However Boye has obviously picked up a few things as I'm finding it hard to keep him out of the first team. I play a 4-3-3 with only one striker. Falcao has been injured and Rooney is a very effective central Midfielder (Attack). So far he has scored 5 goals in 4 starts and one sub appearance. 1 in the league cup against Carlisle, 1 against Newcastle away and 4 against Burnley at home. As you'll see below he is progressing brilliantly.

View attachment 330610

Let me know if you have him or are planning on getting him. Honestly he's a star. never been this excited about a player before.

**** he looks good, could post a screenie of him when you're a few season in as well?

Hi,

Love the look of your player profile screen, is this due to downloading a new skin? if so which one?

Cheers

Come on you bantams!!

I bought him for my save 3rd Season Sheff UTD in the Championship for 2.5 million (1 million up front and 1.5 over 48 months) And now I can't get a work permit? I am trying to loan him out but nobody will take him as I have only just signed him. I have appealed the verdict and been refused and now have to wait 120 days before I can appeal again. Any suggestions to what I should do??

Hi, Could you please tell me what theme this is for FM15?
Thank You

How did you get his picture in the game hes not in the megapack could you please give me instructions on where to put the picture tried everywhere is there a new code for a config file? thanks in advance

I bought him. He needs some work to fit with my tactics (ie increase of pace/quickness) but is awesome

Has some random stats in his profile, but if you get lucky he can develop into a monster

cvj9dqbtugpmx8mmf.png

The only thing I don't like about your Boye is that he has poor composure for a striker. However he is very, very young and those mental stats can develop in time. I'd suggest you experiment with teaching him - shoots with power. As he looks like he will still have good technique, finishing, and strength. Play him as much as you can and he has a good chance of developing into a key player for you. Good luck!

He's great but he needs a specific training regime as his pace/concentration/composure and positioning need hiking up.

He isnt on my save despite having a large database loaded.

Best role? Does he work well in any other position?