Lucas, David N'gog, Thomas Ince and Sander Danes

goalmagician

Reaction score
Lucas- Mid
-Many people never talk about him in Threads and forum, but this guy is a beast in my game.

David N'gog- CF
- Beast in my game and the same as Lucas

Thomas Ince- Mid
- Dad is a legend and he's becoming a legend for liverpool in my game.

Sander Danes- GK
- he's spanish, but born in Holland and I have never hear about before until my scout recommended him to me.

I hate Graphical Attributes

Can't tell anything from them XD

Last edited:
i checked Ince now in game, nowhere in **** he can be that good (well i can only tell from the distribution graph thing) he is kak in the game, i smell something fishy here... XD

Do I smell FMRTE? :P
I don't get it. If you're gonna use that anyway, just go all-out and use the "Legend" preset on each of your players.

I bought n'gog once. Spent most of 2 seasons injured. 2 knee injuries wiped off all his pace. Also no way Ince gets that good with a PA 135

Thomas Ince screen shot is more than enough to tell it is edited.

Off topic abit but im surprised that Thomas Ince signed for Liverpool.. don't think hes ever gonna be anywhere nere good enough. I used to play against him when i was younger and didnt ever see anything special an that was just with my local team.

lucas looks edited, ince is defo edited. and n'gog no way in **** he can get those stats without fmrte lool

Erm.. Please don't edit the game then brag about it online, at least make it less obvious!!!

Back