Lucas Digne or Alex Sandro?

thomasharnes

Reaction score
Can get both for same prize. Sandro wants way more monies, but i am Chelsea so doesnt really matter. Who would you choose?

Or maybe another leftback?

Depends what year and budget. Depending on those could try, Flannagan (sp? Liverpool), Juan Bernat, Gaya (Valencia), Marin there are lots of alternatives to the ones you mention.

I have Lucas Digne since day 1 in my PSG save and after 10 years of playing he is still by far the best LB i had. Even a period i had also Luke Shaw and Digne was getting much better ratings.

Jonnathan Silva from sporting lisbon, Ricardo Rodriguiez (sp) from wolfsborg, or Gaya from Valencia are my preferred left backs, theres also murru who can play left or right back

Thanks for tips guys!

I went for Digne after R.Madrid came in late to snap up Sandro.
Altso tried to get Shaw or Alaba, but neighter clubs wanted to sell.

Digne hasnt been great so far but still hoping. Or else i will pay the €40 mill for Alaba

Sandro is better offensively. Digne is an all-around back. He should be decent for you once he settles in.
In most saves I've seen, Alaba is the best left back in the game. But Bayern doesn't want to sell, and even when they do, they usually want 40m and up for him.

Luke Shaw can be top class, but he usually has the susceptible to injuries weakness.
Ricardo Rodriguez was a beast for me at LB. Don't sleep on Jung at RB.
Wolfsburg starts out with a lot of great starting pieces. I poach from them whenever I can. :)

Another good LB is Telles.
Also Bernat from Bayern can turn out pretty good. Not as good as Alaba but still pretty darn good.

Back