copinha-csa-lucasgaucho.jpg

Strengths:
Pace, flair, technique, finishing, off the ball, work rate, long shots, heading

Weaknesses:
first touch, crossing, positioning

Description: Striker
Personality: Balanced

Report:

Lucas possesses some good attributes for his age in the correct departments that will allow for him to become a good striker in the future.
With a tutor such as Torres or Drogba, he could become quite a force to be reckoned with.

Screenshots:

View attachment 113990View attachment 113991View attachment 113992

for Sao Paulo in the 3rd season he has scored 26 gls in 31 app so far, I called him up to my Brazil sqaud and he is doing well, great young player, will post screenies tomorrow! ;)

I've had him at my Inter Milano squad and he was doing great. I can compare him to legendary Pippo Inzaghi: always there in front of goal, always ready to push the ball in the back of the net, always shows up from nowhere and scores. As I said, he is the only player in the game that reminds me of good old'Pippo :'(

Aaah the good old days. He was always on offside for like 10 times, but when the one time came he wasnt it was a sure goal. Great player.

Hopefully Lucas will develop on my Montpellier game. The start hasnt been best, but i think he just needs to adjus to France.

<3 A raikan player thread

Life can go on as usual

looks brilliant, can't wait for the future screenies :)

bahhh his nothing, freddy sears played 32 games for me got 16 goals and 10 assists, plays as a poacher in a narrow 4-3-3

Here he is at 23. He would probably be better if he was played more, given tutoring and his own training schedule ect. In this save he has only played 32 matches in the past 3 years.

he seems better already on my save at like 21 :D will post one tomorrow :)

I have loaned him for Freiburg 1st season from January to June as all the big boys were after him (hoping to have the cash to buy him in the Summer)

he is on absolute fire! scored 6 gls in 3 games and is now sitting on about 8 gls in 7games.. I will post screenshots on Monday as I forgot too last night!

his stats are also shooting up at quite a pace.... :wub:

this was him on loan from Jan - June in 2010-2011 season (1st season)
View attachment 129476View attachment 129477

I bought him at the beginning of the 2nd season as Sao Paulo were relegated for 2.5 million :p bargain!!

will post screenshots on Thursday at Freiburg, he is doing well... again :D

what a season for Lucas... he led from the front and put in a great effort having scored some very important goals along the way, none more important than the winner (2:1 away leg vs Inter) against Inter Milan at home in the Europa League Semi Final...

Season stats 2011/2012 season:

View attachment 131616